Other science wikis
From Biowikifarm Metawiki
This page links to some wikis that we find especially worth visiting:
- Neuroscience Lexicon (NeuroLex) - excellent own skin
- OpenWetWare: "OpenWetWare is an effort to promote the sharing of information, know-how, and wisdom among researchers and groups who are working in biology & biological engineering"
- mpg.de bioinfowiki - A wiki on BioTools developed in the Max Planck Society. Good example page: CARIN
- CancerCommons: Preface (http://mmdm.cancercommons.org/smw/index.php?title=Special:Version Version]) uses SMW to publish and update research papers. Example: http://mmdm.cancercommons.org/smw/index.php/A_Melanoma_Molecular_Disease_Model (from )
- openmedicine: e.g. with SemanticSignup
- Proteopedia, a wiki about proteins and other molecules, with 3D images.