From Biowikifarm Metawiki
Revision as of 20:58, 24 January 2013 by JoelSachs
- Who are the users of the Botanical Knowledge Portal?
Plant taxonomists Molecular biologists Ecologists Tree-users (phylogeneticists) All other biologists Border agents Policy makers Citizen scientists General public Searchers for authoritative names
- What other platforms does the Botanical Knowledge Portal interact with, and in what ways?
Filtered Push; Canadensys; Specify; Morphbank; Flickr; Morphster OntoBrowser. (Does the portal interact with Specify and Morphbank directly, or via Filtered Push?)
- What reasoning services will the portal provide?
- What other computational services will it provide?
Mapping; services in support of taxonomic revision (?)
- What functionality (currently supplied by other platforms) does the portal duplicate or exceed?